Saturday, April 4, 2009

ChellesCraftCorner.etsy.com

The link to ChellesCraftCorner store on etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6841983


I have been "crafting" for over 15 years now. I tend to be a perfectionist and that definitely falls into my work, which sometimes makes an easy project take a little longer. I am VERY picky about what I sell, although no 2 things you purchase from my shop will be exactly alike. My favorite craft has become crocheting. I also make jewelry (all kinds) but especially enjoy creating my own hemp sets, I like to cross stitch as well, how ever as I get older my eyes don't seem to want to cooperate as much as they used to, I am learning to sew, and pretty much I am open to learning any new craft.I am a stay at home mom, I have 2 wonderful children, my little girl is almost 3 and my son is almost 10, and I have the world’s GREATEST husband. I decided to open this store as a way to earn a little extra income while the economy is not so great and I have always wanted to market my stuff but never was sure just quite how to do so until I found Etsy.I absolutely love making my own creations, I also use patterns. I am more than willing to make anything a custom order just for you. Anything in my store can be customized to fit your needs, whether you want a different color, or a different style of bead, or just need a different size, or anything you want really.I hope you enjoy looking at my items, please know that everything here is created with great amounts of love and pride. Not 1 of my items will be sold if there wasn't 110% of perfection, and love involved with its creation.Please check back often as I will be adding new things daily.As ALWAYS thanx for stopping by.

Link to ChellesCraftCorner favorite item todate: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22567359

No comments:

Post a Comment