Monday, April 20, 2009

Beppies.etsy.com

Hi thanks for stopping by to take a look. I hope you enjoy my selection. In case you don't find anything this time keep coming back for new posts every week. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thank you.****Follow my blog at ----> http://beppies.blogspot.com/***********Posting new every week so check back for new listings!.....Many items can be duplicated so if you are in need of more than one please convo me and we can work it out.


I am a 26 year old stay at home mom with 4 very young kids. I started my shop 10 months ago and am having so much fun!!! I love creating quality jewelry that is low maintenance but still makes you feel pretty. I try to design with the casual yet classy woman in mind. Etsy has opened so many doors for so many people like me and I feel like it is a wonderful place to express your creativity.
This is tough but my favorite item links are:

No comments:

Post a Comment